HPD Library Inter-Library Loan and Document Delivery
Submit your Request
Follow these steps before completing this Interlibrary Loan request:
1. Click here to Search for Full Text Journals available Online (Required for all patrons.)
2. Search for Journals or Books available in Print on Campus: (Distance program patrons may skip this step.)
3. Make your request :
How long will it take ?
- Please be aware that we often rely on other service providers and experience delays beyond our control
- Articles and other scanned delivery service requests may take between 3 to 10 business/working days to complete.
- Books and other physical materials service requests may take between 5 to 13 business/working days to complete (Distance Students should expect a further 2-3 day delay for mail delivery).
NOTICE: WARNING CONCERNING COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS
- Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research". If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use", that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order, if in its judgment, fulfillment of that order would involve violation of copyright law.
HPD Inter-Library Loan and Document Delivery Service Policies
Misuse or abuse of the HPD ILL/DocDel Service may result in blocked privleges and/or disciplinary action.
- All requests are subject to approval
- Most Patrons are limited to a maximum of five (5) requests per day
- Local Patron Click here for Specific Policies
- Distance Patron Click here for Specific Policies
- Alumni & Clinical Faculty Click here for Specific Policies
Nova Southeastern University
Health Professions Division Library
ILL Unit - Rm 3115
3200 S University Drive
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33328
on campus :
email : firstname.lastname@example.org